Everybody wants the beach body but, let me ask, do you know that the workout is the easiest part of it? Welcome to the first part of Healthy Living Body by Hybrid Series.
Before I get into this, I am almost cruel these days with my sugar and dirty carb control. That plays a HUGE factor in it, as well as minimizing usage of sodium and oils used in frying.
Wake up and pre-workout:
- 1-2 liters of water first thing, then I take a diluted shot of apple cider vinegar mixed with honey (go for the organic apple cider vinegar that has the cloud in it known as “the mother.” All your probiotics and goodies are in that).
- A shot of virgin coconut oil
- Oatmeal with muscovado or brown sugar and cinnamon, along with a mix of raw and hard boiled eggs for protein.
- A cup of strong black coffee for a pre-workout energy boost (I avoid instant. I think that shit sucks.)
- Twice a week, a cup of my OHN (oriental herbal nutrients for detox purposes and immune boost that is what is in the glass. That’s about all you would need.)
Water: as needed.
- I usually portion my meals vegetable heavy usually a broiled tuna slab or piece of chicken (not too much meat.) and a complex carb of black, brown, or red rice or camote (local sweet potato).
- A shot of apple cider vinegar followed by a shot of virgin coconut oil. Also do this after dinner to equal three times a day for optimal result.
- Fish oil is a good joint recovery supplement and also is a great mood booster.
- Lower your portions instead of 4 big meals a day try six small to bolster your metabolic speed.
Another solid detox method is ground flax seed mixed with organic greek yogurt. It is insanely powerful. Try that to shed hard-to-lose pounds.
Also upping your water intake will really help you flush a lot of unwanted crap out of your body.
This won’t work for everyone but this is what I do and it works for me. You won’t get the great body without work and discipline.
If you have any questions, I will do the best I can to help you. Leave a comment below, or on my Facebook page.
Like what you see? Support Hybrid on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/hybridagri