(Picture taken From NC-2 course ACES PANABO, DAVAO)
Quick and easy way to make good fertilizer for those of my followers that are “grow crop” people.
What you’ll need:
What to do
- 1. Mix 50 kg rice bran and spray with 14.5 liters of water mixed with 250 ml of IMO and cover for 3 days.
- After the 3 days have elapsed open add 50 kg of manure and mix thoroughly , spray with 500 ml FAA mixed with 14.5 liters water then spray then cover for 3 days.
- After 3 days open your mixture add 50 kg humus/garden soil then spray with 200 ml FAA + 200 ml FFJ + 100 ml CalPhos + 14.5 liters water cover for 3 days (notice a re-occuring number here ?)
- After 3 days yet again open and spray with 250 ml FAA + 250 ml FFJ + 15 liters water do this for 5 consecutive days DO NOT MIX then cover it.
- On the sixth day add 50 kg vermicast + 12.5 kg carbonized rice hull & mix thoroughly spray with 250 ml IMO + 250 ml FAA + 14.5 liters water then cover your mix.
- Monitor the mixture until heat will subside. Should be ready to use you can also mix it at that time.