Fish Amino Acids (FAA) supply a lot of crucial amino acid complexes as well as supplement calcium. This concoction CAN be used with both plants and animals. How to apply :
Mix in a dosage of 2 tsp per 1 liter of clean water also it can be mixed with feeds at the same frequency recommended usage twice a week.
Prepare same dosage 2 tsp FAA to 1 liter clean water and spray to the plants at the base of the plant also recommended dosage 1 -2 times a week.
FOR SEVERE CASES ON EITHER PLANT OR ANIMAL DOUBLE THE DOSAGE.
What you need :
- 1 kilo trash fish gills, scales, offals
- 1 kilo molasses or muscavado
How to prepare:
- Clean and wash fish then drain for 5 minutes.
- Slice fish to an inch size.
- Mix all parts thoroughly in a plastic pail.
- Mix with 1 kilo of molasses/muscavado thoroughly.
- Put nylon screen ontop of the mixture.
- Put 5-8 pieces 25-50 grams stone ontop of nylon screen.
- Wipe the mouth of the plastic pale.
- Cover with two layered manila paper.
- Tie with rubber band.
- Mark time and date ontop of fermentation container.
- Keep in dark cool room for 15 days.
- Open mixture and extract liquid.
- Filter liquid and keep it in a plastic container (do not close cap tightly, loosen the cap 1 twist).
- Completely close cap after a week or when there are no bubbles.
- Concoction is ready for use after extraction.