This is a very durable calcium supplement that CAN be used with both plants and animals.
What you need:
3 kg Cow bones
27 Liters of pure coconut vinegar
Fermentation length: 30 days
- Clean and wash cow bones properly.
- Cook the bones with some flesh and add spices.
- Remove all met and fats and marrow thoroughly (you can eat those).
- Wash and clean the bones.
- Put the bones above fired charcoal
- Wait until the remaining fats are drained.
- Remove the bones when they are brownish in color (do not blacken that means they’re overcooked).
- Cool it off for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Wash again to remove excess oil if needed.
- Drain excess water.
- Put the bones inside a plastic pail.
- Add 27 liters of pure coconut vinegar without coloring.
- Wipe mouth of plastic pail , Cover with two layered manila paper and mark time , name and date.
- Open the container after 30 days of soaking filter the liquid and keep it in another plastic container (do not fully close container loosen the cap 1 full twist).
- Completely close the cap after 1 week or when there are no bubbles going up.
- Write proper labels and markings. It is ready to use.
Dosage: 2 tsp of calphos to every liter of clean water or in severe cases double dosage.
Animals – mix with drinking water at the dosage above 2 to 4 times a week. It can also be mixed with feeds at that frequency.
Plants -prepare same dosage and spray to the plant base 1 to 3 times a week.